We provide high quality products that help our clients achieve the results they want!
Whether you are upgrading your current cabling network, relocating or just in need of new network cabling, Laurin Technologies’ technicians will design and provide solutions specific to your needs and make your network as fast and efficient as possible .
Laurin Technologies Certification: Oi674050912
Laurin Technologies is a certified authorized network installer and as such is authorized by Leviton to design structured cabling systems and to support the Leviton Network Solutions Product and System Performance Warranties.
- Categy 3 (Voice) Cables
- Category 5e (Data) Cables
- Category 6 (Super Fast) Cables
- Fiber Optic (Fastest) Cables
Category 3 – (Voice) Cables:
Cat3 (Voice) is a twisted pair category 3 plenum rated cables. Cat3 cables are typically found inoffices and are used to connect voice jacks for a telephone set to be connected to a telephone system.
Category 5e – Cat 5e (Data) Cables:
Cat 5e (Data) is wiring containing high-quality copper, offers a high twist ratio and uses advanced methods for reducing crosstalk. Enhanced Cat5e can support a signaling rate of up to 350 MHz, more than triple the capacity of regular Cat 5.
- Cat 5e Jack: Cat 5e Jack is part of your cabling system for your organization to plug either your telephone or your computer into.
- Cat 5e Boots: Cat 5e Boots are used to keep the jack protected and co-ordinated.
Category 6 – Cat 6 Cables:
- Category 6 – Cat 6 (Super Fast) Cables: Cat 6 (Super Fast) is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that is backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
- Cat 6 Augumented – Cat6a (Faster): Cat 6 Augumented is the latest standard from the TIA for enhanced performance standards for twisted pair cable systems. Operates at frequencies up to 500 MHz, twice that of Cat 6. It can support 10 Gbit/s.
- Cat 6 Connectors: Cat 6 Connectors are specifically designed to maintain the speed/integrity that Category 6 cable delivers. Cat 6 connectors are necessary to maintain the integrity of the end-to-end solution in a Cat 6 network.
Fiber Optics (Fastest):
Fiber Optics (Fastest) are mainly used in environments where space, flammable gasses, magnetic/electrical fields or security are an issue. Fiber Optics provide wider Bandwith in less cable, requiring less space. Fiber Optics are flexible like copper wires, but carry more information per cable than copper, not to mention that it is also faster.